|Ceiling Fans With Lights
||Ceiling Fans Without Lights
||Energy Saving Ceiling Fans
||Ceiling Fan Remote Control
This page provides downloads of wiring diagrams for the most common methods of installing Fantasia Fans.
- Fan and Light by Pull Switch
- Fan Only by Pull Switch
- Remote Control
- Wall Control
- Wall Control Fan & Light
- Wall Switch Fan & Pull Cord Light
- Wall Switch Light & Pull Cord Fan
- Fan & Light Sharing Switch Supply
Guidelines for using the following wiring diagrams
- Switch off the mains electricity supply before attempting any sort of fan installation or maintenance
- All of these diagrams are meant to be used as guides only. Use of these diagrams is at the installers' risk. Fantasia Distribution LTD accept no liability for injury, loss or damage resulting from the use of these diagrams
- Regional wiring colours may differ from those represented here.
- Fantasia ceiling fans run on standard lighting wiring. Twin and earth wiring is required for all installations except those using a double wall control. For installations using a double wall control 3 core and earth wiring is required.
- Fantasia Ceiling Fans are sold as DIY products. However, If in doubt with any part of the installation procedure then please contact a qualified electrician.